- 1. The tension ring has good resilience, and it can cooperate with the movements in yoga training to achieve better plasticity. It’s a supplement for yoga and Pilates. It can increase the interest of exercise and change the single exercise style.
- 2. Cleaning and durability: washable and wiped with dry and wet cloth.
- 3. Soft, strong resilience, wear resistance, good comprehensive performance.Specification:
Material: Natural Latex
- Exercise resistance bands can be used all the time – in the office/TV/cooking/on holiday. Use for Beachbody, stretching, pregnancy, bodylastics, physio, crossfit, ankle fitness and strength training, 90x, home fitness, seated exercising.
LATEX FREE SAFETY
- Non-latex. Up to 10% of the population are vulnerable to allergic latex reactions (Wikipedia). (NHS now no longer use latex gloves!)
- 0.75mm thick. ~8kg force to double length of band - 16kg when doubled. Designed to be challenging for men and strong/athletic women.
- 0.55mm thick. ~6kg force to double length of band - 12kg when doubled. Designed to be challenging for women and for men with a lighter build/frame.
- 0.35mm thin. ~4kg force to double length of band - 8kg when doubled. Ideal for seniors, elderly, oaps, rehab and novice exercisers. 2m length means that chair structure can be used to aid exercises.
EXERCISE CHART INCLUDED
- Additional exercises on the HardcoreMiniGym YouTube channel. Search on 'hardcoreminigym.com'.
2 METRES LONG
- Double-up to double the exercise resistance.
- Knot lengths to create an exercise loop and exercise flexibility.
- Length to wrap around your hands for extra grip.
- Good length to use chair structure for seated exercises. No awkward handles.
ZIP BAG STORAGE
- The re-usable zip bag packaging is stylish and ideal for storage.
- Makes a great gift.