About this item
- 【Heat Retention】Emergency Bivvy Bags effectively keep 90% heat for you, provide heat retention and thermal insulation in survival situations. Lined with special heat reflecting material similar to emergency blankets but more durable, this is an essential component of any survival or camping kit and will keep you warm in a pinch!
- 【Essential Survival Gear】An essential part of any Survival kit. Hypothermia is first and foremost the most serious danger in any survival situation. Small and light enough to be thrown in any bag, the Emergency Bivvy Bag may save your life in an emergency survival scenario. Throw it in the glove compartment of your car or backpack.
- 【Multi-purpose and Compact】Emergency Blanket can be folded into a tiny pouch, it can be stored almost anywhere, leaving you much needed space in your kit for other gear. The bag extends to a comfortable 91cm x 213cm, can be used as emergency blanket, sleeping bag, picnic blanket, an essential pack item for climbers, mountaineers and walkers.
- 【Improve Your Odds of Survival】Bright Orange exterior can be used as a signalling device. Easily spotted due to the colour contrast against nature, the Emergency Bivvy Bag can be used to call for help in your hour of need. Indispensable for outdoor activities, wild adventures, expeditions, tourism, and more; helpful in all outdoor emergency situations.
Always be prepared with our Outdoor Sleeping Bag! You can save yours and others live just by simply having this tool at your hands. It’s essential to always have the outdoor Sleeping Bag whilst camping, hiking, sightseeing and even in the car.
You never want to be left stranded without this emergency tool as hypothermia can set in a matter of 5 minutes, hypothermia can eventually lead to complete failure of your heart and respiratory system and eventually to death. Hypothermia is often caused by exposure to cold weather or immersion in cold water
This tool is simple, compact and extremely effective allowing you to maintain the required heat you require to avoid any kind of hypothermia.
The Weather Outdoor Sleeping Bag Is One Of The Best Survival Tools Ever.
- Ultra Warm: Because it reflects 90% of your body’s heat back to you it will absolutely keep you warm in the brutal cold. Plus you can slide it inside a sleeping bag and raise the bag’s temperature rating by 20 degrees!
- Waterproof & Windproof: Keeps rain and wind out, effectively protecting you from the elements. And unlike other emergency sleeping bags, it also features completely taped seams which creates an impenetrable barrier between you and what could kill you.
- Super Durable: The heat-reflecting Mylar is coated with a special material. This material is stretchy, tear-resistant, and made to last. You can use it over and over again and it’ll be there for you when you need it.
- Super Lightweight & Compact: For survival, lighter is better. Weighing only 6.2 ounces and fitting in the palm of your hand it’ll literally never weigh you down.
- Super Easy to Use: Emergency situations are no time to deal with complicated survival tools. And even though it is light and compact, at 7 feet long and 3 feet wide it’s super easy to get in and out of which makes it perfect for survival situations.
If you are not sure about the duration of your next trip, you should pack this bag just in case. It is lightweight, easy to carry and warms your entire body. Suitable for sleeping outside or even in your car.
Both shell and lining are made of high-quality PE. Thanks to the high-quality PE materials, the heat your body emits will come right back to you and keep you warm during the night, even if you are sleeping under the stars.
The bag comes in one size, shaped like an envelope and anyone can easily fit inside. We have had customers as large as 6’3 350lbs fit! So if you’re wondering “Am I too big for this?” You have nothing to worry about. With the bright orange color, in case of emergencies, people will be able to easily spot you.
Why Must You Buy This?
- If you want to stay safe from brutal winds and rain
- If you want to protect yourself from the number 1 danger in the wilderness – Cold
- If nature is calling and you want to have an undisturbed experience
- If you always think – safety first